Rules of Play
- Raffle Tickets are 5 for $10, 25 for $25, 75 for $50, 250 for $100.
- Must be 18 years or older to participate.
- For the CP Women’s Open, raffle tickets will be on sale online from August 15, 2022 (golfcanada5050.com)Tickets will be sold onsite at Ottawa Hunt Golf Club starting Wednesday, August 24th through Sunday, August 28th in the high traffic areas on site, and hospitality suites.
- The draw will be conducted in the following secure location: by 7pm on August 28th at Ottawa Hunt and Golf Club. A winning number will be randomly selected from the total number of tickets sold.
- Early Bird Prize Enter by August 24th, at 9:00am EST: On or about August 24th 12:00pm EST, 2022, the Early Bird draw will be conducted and the winner from the entire pool of valid entries that have been submitted before the Early Bird Prize deadline date of August 24th 9:00am EST. Subject to the conditions and Winner requirements provided in these Official Rules, the early bird winner (“Early Bird Winner) will win the Early Bird Prize to the 2022 CP Women’s Open VIP experience for 2 (the “Early Bird Prize”). This experience grants the Early Bird Winner and one guest access to the Golf Canada Foundation hospitality tickets on one of the competition days (Thurs-Sat), a Merchandise credit ($100 x 2 people). The winner of the Early Bird Prize will be subject to all rules of eligibility, verification, confirmation and any and all other conditions as described in these Official Rules including, but not limited to, the Prize Conditions, Publicity and Liability Releases described herein. The winner of the Early Bird Prize will still be included in the drawing for the 50/50 draw. Travel to Prize destination is not included and is the sole responsibility of the Winner of this Prize. Approximate Total Retail Value $1,500 CND
- The winner must present their signed winning ticket along with 2 forms of identification within six months to claim their
- The winning ticket cannot be tampered with (we reserve the right to deny winning if the ticket has been reproduced or changed from original state)
- Payment of the prize will be made by cheque that will be provided a minimum of one week from the date the prize is claimed.
- Winning number and estimated prize amount will be posted on the Golf Canada Foundation’s website (golfcanadafoundation.com) for at least six months following the draw. Winning numbers will also be posted on the CP Women’s Open website (cpwomensopen.com) for the draw ending August 28th.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: 50/50 volunteers, contractors and employees of Golf Canada Foundation and members of its Board of
- Play Responsibly:
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario Lottery Licence # RAF1241517
All rules that are in effect describing who can purchase a 50/50 raffle ticket with a credit/debit card with the following additions:
- Purchaser must use the physical credit/debit card. Entering card numbers into payment device will not be accepted.
- Maximum of $1,000 worth of raffle tickets may be purchased.
- No “cash advances” or “cash back” under any circumstances.
- 50/50 staff has the right to ask for ID from a customer, to be compared to the credit/debit card using to purchase the raffle tickets.
- Customer must be given the option to retain a copy of the receipt for their
- No refunds are to be issued, with the exception of an error made by the 50/50 staff member performing the sale transaction.
- Any refunds must be completed and recorded by a supervisor or full-time Golf Canada Foundation staff
- Staff members are entitled to retain credit/debit cards upon request of the payment device.
- Each payment device must be checked prior to deployment that all prior funds have been closed from any prior
- Each payment device must have a detail report printed and its batch funds closed after the completion of each draw.
Golf Canada Foundation promotes responsible gaming at all times. If you are looking for help or advice about problem gambling, please visit problemgamblinghelpline.ca or call:
Ontario Problem Gambling Help Line Free Health Services Information: 1-888-230-3505